[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain M / anth0r / Panda - part 1 Sunday 12/13/09

2 posters

Go down

Captain M / anth0r / Panda - part 1 Sunday 12/13/09 Empty Captain M / anth0r / Panda - part 1 Sunday 12/13/09

Post  anth0r Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 pm

I made some possible suggestions for our Bodyguard storyline. Feel free to edit it or leave some feedback.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...match between Captain M and Panda...
Mike Young: Look, Panda is trying to execute his finisher on Captain M.
Just a second before the execution anth0r jumps into the ring and interrupts Panda. He then starts attacking him wildly.
Sean Rice instantly rings the bell and stops the match.
anth0r hooks his opponent's head and arms
and lets himself fall to cursh his opponent's head down with a Mortal Nobody Reads It Anyway!!

Steve Bloom: Oh my god, why is anth0r attacking Panda? What are his motives?
Mike Young: This is not fair at all, someone help Panda!
anth0r continues the assault.
anth0r is trying to think of a name for this move
but he cannot find one so he slams his opponent on the mat executing a LEGENDARY Placeholder.

Mike Young: What a devastating move. Someone call the doctor as long as Panda is still breathing.
Captain M. who is already on his feet is reaching for anth0rs hand and pulls it in the air. Both man are looking satisfied.
Steve Bloom: I hope they are happy now after beating Panda into a pulp. Panda never had a chance to defend himself.
Both man are leaving the ring under loud "BOOO" chants from the crowd.

Last edited by anth0r on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 am; edited 5 times in total
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Captain M / anth0r / Panda - part 1 Sunday 12/13/09 Empty Re: Captain M / anth0r / Panda - part 1 Sunday 12/13/09

Post  Captain M Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:35 pm

anth0r wrote:I made some possible suggestions for our Bodyguard storyline. Feel free to edit it or leave some feedback.

...match between Captain M and Panda...
Mike Young: Look, Panda is trying to execute his finisher on Captain M.

Just a second before the execution anth0r jumps into the ring and interrupts Panda. He then starts attacking him wildly.

Sean Rice instantly rings the bell and stops the match.
anth0r hooks his opponent's head and arms
and lets himself fall to cursh his opponent's head down with a Mortal Nobody Reads It Anyway!!

Steve Bloom: Oh my god, why is anth0r attacking Panda? What are his motives?

Mike Young: This is not fair at all, someone help Panda!
Anth0r continues the assault.

anth0r is trying to think of a name for this move
but he cannot find one so he slams his opponent on the mat executing a LEGENDARY Placeholder.

Mike Young: What a devastating move. Someone call the doctor as long as Panda is still breathing.

Captain M. who is already on his feet is reaching for anth0rs hand and pulls it in the air. Both man are looking satisfied.

Steve Bloom: I hope they are happy now after beating Panda into a pulp. Panda never had a chance to defend himself.

Both man are leaving the ring under loud "BOOO" chants from the crowd.

add more space between
Captain M
Captain M

Back to top Go down