[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09)

2 posters

Go down

It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09) Empty It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09)

Post  anth0r Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm

anth0r´s Entrance music hits and anth0r walks slowly down to the ring while observing the audience.
Mike Young: Tonight is anth0r´s first match here in Hells Portal. Lets see how he will manage to deal with Gaterr.
anth0r finally enters the ring and asks Amy Bennett to hurry and give him the "f***ing mic".
Steve Bloom: Looks like anth0r has something to say.
anth0r holds the mic for some seconds and then starts talking.
anth0r: I asked Big Butman for this match tonight.
The crowd starts BOOing anth0r. Mike Young interjects while anth0r is trying to order his next thoughts.
Mike Young: Did he just say BUTMAN?
Steve Bloom: Oh boy, this is great.

anth0r: So... as i said i asked Big Butman for a match tonight to show all of the worthy people, this means everyone who has enough money to pay me, what i am all about.
The crowd is BOOing anth0r heavily.
anth0r: Yes thats right! All of you pathetic morons who don´t get that life is about money and business are worthless.
The crowd is getting angry and stats to yell in random vituperations.
anth0r: So... I know that Gaterr is just a random troll who is not able to bring up a fight, but that doesn´t matter. This fight is for you worthy people out there. I am going to show YOU what i am capable of.
"You Suck" chants are going through the arena.
anth0r: So...if you want to be on the winning team, you better hire me.
anth0r is getting ready for a pose. He touches his forehead with his index finger while saying:
anth0r: And always keep in mind: It´s all about Business.
Mike Young: Man, what a jerk.
Steve Bloom: Why? Because he knows what he wants in life? Don´t be ridiculous.

- - - - -
"Invaders must die" by Prodigy starts playing and Gaterr enters the arena.
Mike Young: Look, Gaterr is going to talk for himself.
Steve Bloom:Yeah, until now Gaterr always talked through Zabuza and hasn´t done anything on his own so far.

Gaterr: You think you can write me off so easly? You really shouldn´t. How can you prove that you are worthy? I´ll tell you: You can´t and you won´t be able to prove it against me for sure! As long as I am here you will never achieve anything!
- - - - -
Mike Young: That was an impressive statement. Let´s see what both men are capable of in the ring.
Sean Rice makes a gesture that the Timekeeper should ring the bell. The bell rings and the match starts.

feedback plz!

Last edited by anth0r on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09) Empty Re: It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09)

Post  zabuza Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 pm

"Invaders must die" by prodigy plays and Gaterr enters arena.
Mike Young:O Gaterr is going to talk by himself
Steve Bloom:Yeah Gaterr always was with Zabuzaand havent done anything by himself so far.
Gaterr:You think you can write me down so easly?No you cant.You want to prove thats you worth of somthing?No you cant ether, not against me at least.I want to say that you are nothing and you will be nothing until i am here!
OOC:If not all of you know i am good friend of gaterr and i doing rps and all action in LHW for him couse he dont have time and really dont like rping and at all he dont cares about his roleplay in federation so he agreed that i can RP for him.
zabuza
zabuza

Back to top Go down

It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09) Empty Re: It´s all about Business (anth0r vs. Gaterr 12/02/09)

Post  anth0r Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm

OOC:i edited your part a bit and put it in the first post. please tell me if its ok for you like this.

Last edited by anth0r on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  zabuza Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:47 am

OOC:its ok
zabuza
zabuza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down