[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline

5 posters

Go down

anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline Empty anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline

Post  anth0r Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

hey,
i hope this is the right place to ask for possible storylines/feudes.
Since my charcter is very money-oriented i am searching for someone to hire me as a bodyguard or as a headhunter. The best would be if this person is already in a feud with someone else or is willing to feud with someone in the future.

Thanks

Last edited by anth0r on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline Empty Re: anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline

Post  Panda Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Welcome to LHW, anth0r.

I don't have the money to hire you. But it's a good idea, i think.
You only need a wealthy sponsor like BB 4 example.
jocolor
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline Empty Re: anth0r / captain / panda bodyguard storyline

Post  anth0r Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 pm

maybe i explained it the wrong way: i am not really taking fantaeuro or anything like this...it is just fake money to progress the story or/and my character.
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain M Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 pm

I'll hire you
Captain M
Captain M

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Maybe I should always bring my "JOKE"-shield if I want to say something funny.
jocolor

@captain m: y need a bodyguard? Twisted Evil Laughing
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm

good decision captain M, good decision. :>
since i am new here i dont really know who you are feuding with, so it would be great if you could give me some inside here.

anth0r
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:23 pm

If I remember correctly Panda brought you here to LHW, right!?
Now it's funny to see that Captain M - who's in a feud with Panda - hires you for being his bodyguard. Maybe Cap is a little bit afraid about Panda's revenge for flirting with his nurse. Very Happy
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 pm

hehe, this is going to be fun. :>
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain M Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:30 pm

um... yaaa.. sure watever works
Captain M
Captain M

Back to top Go down

Post  The Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 am

hey BB my PC got like 67 viruses so i wont be on for 2 3 days gotta have it shipped of gonna kill my step sisster stupid ass limewire!!
The Shadow Ninja
The Shadow Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

hey guys, i havent seen the show from sunday yet but i assume i am now captains bodyguard.

How do you think should we continue the storyline?

My idea for next sunday is that i have a match against a jobber and panda interferes in the match as a revenge for this sundays interference. the bigger story behind this is that captain is going to compete for a title while i am there to support him. panda as the good guy doesnt want this and continues to try to interfere in the matches captain has while i try to stop panda from interfering.

so in 2 weeks captain/me/panda and any other people who want have a number 1 contenders battle royale, where panda fails to get the titleshot because cap and me work together. when the title match comes he successfully interferes and captain looses the titel match. captain gets a rematch the week after becasue of the interference and additionaly there will be a match between me and panda to make sure none of us interferes. the end could be any way you guys want to.

end of story. afterward a feud between me and panda can be done or anything else with cap and me where i help him.

what do you think of it?
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain M Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 am

ya sounds good to me, but now it's season break
Captain M
Captain M

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:26 am

oh really? good to know.

when is the new season going to start?
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain M Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 am

lik 3 weeks i think around that area
Captain M
Captain M

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 am

I think they'll make a three weeks break, because of christmas and the new year and so on.
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down