[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag rivalry....that I think you can say(RP for after show 1)

Go down

Tag rivalry....that I think you can say(RP for after show 1) Empty Tag rivalry....that I think you can say(RP for after show 1)

Post  Bad Pie Guy Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Jeff Chelios walks into Buzzmans office

Jeff: wow man. Nice tag match with pie. Now that thats taken care of, total Overdose can....

Bad Pie guy walks in with a pie

Bad Pie Guy: Okay Buzzman, hey Jeff nice necklace, now we need to make a special entrance for when we get the tag titles. now my idea is....

Jeff: Wow, hold on pie. Total Overdose is going for those titles.

Bad Pie Guy: um, sorry little jeffy but um Actualy Pie Buzzterz, former tag champs I may add, are going for yet another championsip.

Jeff: No,....Total OverDose, former tag team champions, are going for those tag team titles.

Buzzman: hey guys come on ca..

Pie and Jeff: Stay out of it Buzzman

Pie guy: Now Jeff, Pie Buzzters has revoltionized this company in just one night. It totaly changed YGWF too.

Jeff: Did you forget EBW Pie, Total OverDose with eWo ran the place while you where bearly holding that singles title of yours. And

Bad Pie Guy: Nhahahahahahahahahaha

Jeff: Whats so funny clown?

Bad Pie Guy: Why so Serious Jeff. tell you what, lets put a smile on that face. You...me...one-on-one. The winner will challendge for those tag titles.

Buzzman: really guys come on

Jeff: Sounds could to me Clown. But when I win, you should go single title shoping.

Jeff Leaves

Bad Pie Guy: oh Jeff, lving in your on little world. Hey Buzzman can you make that match exterme rules..Nhahahahahahahahaha Thanks.

Bad Pie Guy leaves

Buzzman sits there
Bad Pie Guy
Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down