[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

during the show on 1 20

Go down

during the show on 1 20 Empty during the show on 1 20

Post  Deisle Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 am

A limo pulls in and a camra guy runs over to see who has pulled into the lot.The driver gets out and walks down the door opening it.Out steps the 7 foot Haunted champion dressed in a suit and tie.The Haunted championship belt over his shoulder.After him steps ShootingStar,His arm still in a heavy brace following the attack by Dooms day.Behind him ,still in the limo can be heard a laugh that seemed errie and that rolled on for abit.Inside came a voice.

???????:Remember Brothers if you guys need any let me know....I know people who reallly know how to hurt people.....(chuckle)

Deisle:Yeah ...Us brother

This causes the person in the limo to bust out in another round of loud laughter.

??????:true enough Big D,I'll be back after your show and we'll all go hit the town and paint it.....white and green ...my faverate color (laugher) Remember to but a smile on their faces boys...

Laughter rools from the limo as the driver closes the door and it drives off as Deisle and Star make their way into the building
Deisle
Deisle

Back to top Go down