[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"bye bye hells portal" Wednesday 30th December

[LHW] :: Roleplay :: Ring

Go down

"bye bye hells portal" Wednesday 30th December Empty "bye bye hells portal" Wednesday 30th December

Post  anth0r Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 am

i dont like the spaces so plz edit it only for the show and not here in the forum. thx

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
just a few seconds after it anth0rs entrance music starts playing.
anth0r makes his way to the ring wearing his civilian attire.

Mike Young: Look, its Captain’s new bodyguard anth0r.
Steve Bloom: It seems he has some business on Hells Portal too. I wonder if Captain has sent him here.
Mike Young: Maybe, I´m not sure anth0r would come out for a chitchat with the audience.
Both commentators start laughing.
Anth0r arrives in the ring and grabs a mic.

Anth0r: Soo…here I am again. But this time I’m not here to fight. I’m here on a different topic.
The crowd is wondering and so BOOing a bit less noisy then usual.
Anth0r: Soo…this topic is rather unpleasant for me. Since I’m in this company I was going to which show I wanted and did what was best for me.
The crowd BOOs anth0r heavily.
Anth0r: Let me finish my sentence darn it!
The crowd continues BOOing.
Anth0r: Soo…as I was saying I am the best.
Anth0r starts laughing.
Anth0r: HaHa, that’s not what I was trying to say, even though it’s true! Soo… The Buzzerman does not like seeing me on both shows. He wants me to choose a show. Can you believe that?
The crowd starts cheering.
Mike Young: Who is this Buzzerman? I hope he doesnt mean the chairman.
Steve Bloom: Looks like anth0r continues the thingy with the nickname of Big Buzzman. I like it!
Anth0r: Soo… I think all of you people out here know what this means. Right, you are all unworthy to see me perform. From next week on I won’t be on this show anymore.
The crowd starts singing: “Oh ho ho, goodbye”
Anth0r: So…starting next week you have one more hour every week to spend on doing your pathetic “hobbies” because there is no more reason to watch this show. It is nothing without me!
The crowd is still singing.
Mike Young: Can you believe that anth0r won’t be on this show anymore?
Steve Bloom: It’s a shame letting such a young talent go.
Mike Young: Well, you can still watch him every Sunday at 8pm Server time on Haunted Heaven if you like him.
Steve Bloom: Yes I do like him and I will watch his rise to the top.
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

"bye bye hells portal" Wednesday 30th December Empty Re: "bye bye hells portal" Wednesday 30th December

Post  anth0r Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm

dont use this because of the new devisions, i might edit it later.
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down