[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP

2 posters

Go down

Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP Empty Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP

Post  evan bourne Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:23 am

Evan is walking back and fourth past Bid Buzzman's office
The door opens
Evan Bourne: Man what have you been doing i need to know if i can get a match against Garthur tonight! i know you got alot of my old mates from HLW and i want to show them all how i handle things and maybe me and one of them will team up if i prove im better then this kid "garthur"

evan bourne

Back to top Go down

Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP Empty Re: Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP

Post  Big Buzzman Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 pm

The general manager seems to think about this match request for a few seconds.

Big Buzzman: "Well, I like this idea, but I've got some others in mind where you could play a little part. What about participating in the Underworld Tournament #2? Captain M is leaving us and we now need a new Underworld Champion? You are young and talented..."
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP Empty Re: Evan Demands a match after Garthur RP

Post  evan bourne Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 am

Evan Bourne: Well sounds good to me! i guess i do deserve a little title action after the brutal beating i just gave the @$$ hole Garthur. So who is my opponent going to be?

evan bourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 am

Big Buzzman: "Well, I'll draw the whole first round to make it more thrilling."
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan bourne Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm

there is a knock at the door

Garthur enters...

Gathur: Hey big boss mind if i get in that little tournement i just am dieing for a chance at this little punk!

Evan: Punk?? What are you in 5th grade.. you wanna fight huh? how bout right now lets me and you go down to the parking lot!

Big Buzzman: Hold on Hold on... (You finish)

evan bourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 am

Big Buzzman "... save your strengths for the tournament. Maybe luck is on your side and you will fight against each other in it. I myself like to see this match... but in the ring, not in the parking lot, where my new 911 could get a scratch, while you both knock each other out."
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan bourne Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 am

Evan starts to chuckle

Evan: You mean this loser is ... Hahaha ... in the tournement for a Title?

Evan bust out laughing

Garthur Looks at Evan and Then at Big Buzzman

Buzzman shakes his head no

Garthur mumbles something under his breath while walking out of the office

Evan: Alright so lets get this done!

evan bourne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down