[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One loss but now time for gold

Go down

One loss but now time for gold Empty One loss but now time for gold

Post  Bubba Williams Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:30 pm

We open up in the locker room where we see Bubba Williams drinking a beer watching his match with Xero. He shuts off the monitor and finishes off his beer and grabs another one out of his cooler before looking at the camera.

Bubba:"Seems I lost my first match here in Living Hell but you know what it's awright. Because now it is time to move on. As it seems that I impressed Big Buzzman enough for him to put me in the tournament for the Underworld Championship. Well I don't plan on missing out on his opportunity especially since being a champion will mean more money for beer. So McBane I don't know much about you but lets face facts you don't know much about me with my first match in a recorded fed being last week. But none of that matters because all that matters is finding a way to move on in the tournament. And that is what I plan on doing no matter who I face."

With that Bubba finishes off his beer and grabs another as he turns back on the monitor but this time he is watching McBane's match from last week.
Bubba Williams
Bubba Williams

Back to top Go down