[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven

4 posters

Go down

2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven Empty 2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven

Post  Big Buzzman Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Match Card for 'Haunted Heaven' (2009-10-04)

Saint Joey vs. ShootingStar

Jeff Chelios vs. Gaterr

Captain M vs. CEO Destro

Irfaan vs. Herardino

Tobiman vs. Seal

Sirfritz vs. Dronar

Black vs. Jeff Hardy.

Loguns vs. Thalderon

Panda vs. The Unforgiving

dogs of war vs. Polish Hammer

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=11626

Last edited by Big Buzzman on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven Empty Re: 2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven

Post  doomsday Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Hehe another good show, the only criticism I have is that we are leaving the shows very closed in terms of storylines, and making ppl tune in each show. Ill take the main event and give some examples:-

The Joey/star match was the main event, it was a nice match and when it ended the whole show did, no climax nothing just the commentators saying good night and tune in next week.

Personally I expected Destro CEO to show up at the end and cost Shooting star the match after the intro where Destro and Joey made a pact in the beginning of the show, other things that could have happened...

1) Saint joey is disqualified and gets annoyed at Destro for interfering and ends the relationship prematurely realising that he would rather win by his own merits than cheat (since hes a good guy?)
2) Shooting star loses the match coz of Destro's interference and seeks revenge during the tournament (starting a rivalry betweens Star and Destro where they keep causing each other to lose matches)
3) Saint joey wins due to interference (Ref is destracted by Destro) and then spends the next few
weeks trying to make amends for winning by cheating. Although Destro is pulling strings in the background making Saints good deads look bad (trying to corrupt him for Destros own uses)
4) Saint Joey and Destro beat up star after he wins the match (I Know he doesnt but he could have) and Shooting stars partner/friend could come out and save him from the beating leaving a tag team match up next week (Buzz could come out calling security to stop the brawl and make the match)

Theres some examples anyways, we need something at the end of shows (especially main events) something that will make them say Right i gotta watch that next week to find out what happens next.

Stuff like this is what makes WWE so successful (afterall its pretty much the same thing over and over), its the Drama/story and how the wrestlers tell the tale, which is the hook that makes ppl tune in to see what crazy stuff is going on next show.

Twisted Evil
doomsday
doomsday

Back to top Go down

2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven Empty Re: 2nd Show - 2009/10/04 - [LHW] Haunted Heaven

Post  Saint Joey Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:59 pm

@doomsday: I like your input, but Joey isn't a good guy. Likely the only scenario which would work is me losing and then Star being double-teamed (btw, I don't know if it's possible, but I don't mind being fixed the occasional loss if it would further a storyline).

Also, if you'd like me to, I could think up some 'different' RPs? For example, in my last fed, I wrote an RP where the roster went to Disneyland. Sadly I never finished it, but if you wanted I could run some deep stories similar to that (I could start it off, and other people could post RPs should they wish to get involved, culminating with us all meeting towards the end to finish the story)?

It might be something interesting to work on for a season finale, plus it would help us to get to know eachother's characters Smile
Saint Joey
Saint Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsday Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 am

Hehe sounds cool we definately need more storys or even a main theme that runs through the shows, Wasnt aware that Saint joey was really a bad guy (goes back to what you said about knowing each others characters), though that in itself could lead to other storylines for example you could be pretending to be a good guy and reveal your evil secret during a championship match and cost a real face the title.

We definately need something to make us stand out from our rival feds Very Happy
doomsday
doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Cold Thug Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 am

Yeah dont mind if I get involved like that. Im not the kind of person who is bothered much by a lil powerplaying to further a storyline.

But I will say I would like a fair shot in the Tourny as to a loss due to Star.
Ice Cold Thug
Ice Cold Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsday Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:12 am

Yea know what you mean Destro, I may be wrong, but I think that they add the commentry and stuff after the matches happen, so for instance if you had a match and lost (fairly of course) then it could be added that it was due to outside interference...
doomsday
doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 am

Well, I know what you mean, Dooms day and I think this will show up next. But I haven't had the time to do some of this kind myself the last days. Feel free to send me RP like that via PM.
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsday Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 am

ill have a chat with ya tonight buzz and see what we can do Wink
doomsday
doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down