[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Joey... In Hell

4 posters

Go down

Saint Joey... In Hell Empty Saint Joey... In Hell

Post  Saint Joey Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 pm

The camera fades in from the last scene, panning over the ring. Saint Joey is stood in the very centre, holding a microphone up to his mouth. His long white coat sways gently as he stands there, as the fans chant...

"LHW! LHW! LHW!"

Joey has no emotion on his face, just a look of vast contemplation. He waits a few seconds for the crowd to die down before looking at them. He slowly walks over to the ropes, pushing them down with his elbow so he may lean over as he begins to speak...

Saint Joey: "I don't like LHW..."

The crowd immediately boo him. This doesn't phase Joey, however, and he continues to speak.

Saint Joey: "I've been here a while, watching... and this place is EXACTLY what it says it is. This place is Hell."

He backs slowly into the middle of the ring, and begins to look up.

Saint Joey: "I, the Saint, who has seen the glory of this Earth, who has looked across at all creatures great and small, have FALLEN... into this pit of hatred, malevolence and despair. I look up, and I see where I fell from. I look down, I see no further to fall. As a man who walked amongst the light, who walked with kings across the golden plains, I am deprived of my place... TORMENTED... by the beings that reside herein."

Joey's look of thoughtfullness turns into a look of mild anger. He looks towards the base of the titantron, the darkest part of the room, before speaking once more.

Saint Joey: "But, like many before me, I shall not faulter from my iron will. I am here with purpose. I march into Hell for a heavenly cause. That cause is to sieze what the demons do not deserve... GOLD. I am here, with an iron resolve, to claim the gold of this federation. I shall find a way to them, or I will make one, and once I claim the treasures of Hell I shall fall down on one knee..."

Joey bows his head as he falls to his knee.

Saint Joey: "I will fall to one knee, and say, without a shadow of doubt in my heart, with a thousand witnesses, 'this is my achievement, this is my purpose, I... am... the GREATEST wrestler in the world!'"

The audience booed as Joey closed his eyes and rolled his head slowly, as if looking over the audience without his eyes. It seemed almost as if the boos were soothing him.

Saint Joey: "The greatest... in the world! And each and every one of you will look and see me on my pedestal, as your champion, a CHAMPION... you can be PROUD of. Members of the roster, beware, for a fate worse then this Hell you abide in awaits you. The Saint has spoken!"

((Planned interruption. Feedback is welcome.))
Saint Joey
Saint Joey

Back to top Go down

Saint Joey... In Hell Empty Re: Saint Joey... In Hell

Post  Ice Cold Thug Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Without any music a man wearing a suit comes out to the top of the ramp

???: If you watched our live press conference then you know who I am... if not then go to hell.

Crowd boos

???: Oh wait... were already in hell!

Crowds starts booing while he laughs

???: Well let me introduce myself. My name is Danger Thor but since I opened a very successful buisness franchise ive been known as CEO Destro. So for now on heres how it is for me... im gonna get gold and I dont need any of your help. So straight up you can boo me all you want but in reality your only booing eachother for the failures you are.

Crowds chants "YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!"

CEO: Ahhh... music to my ears or more like money to my pocket. Now as you might know I helped buy out this shit hole they call LHW so I do have some esential information.
Crowd silences

CEO: There will be an eight man tournament beginning next week. Included is some guy, some loser, six more nobodys, and... Myself!

Crowd cheers for the tournament

CEO: Now down to buisness as usual.

Destro turns to a still listening Saint Joey and they have a short stare down

CEO: I like the way you think... and gold and money is what im all about so I say we team up and win some of both. What do ya say?

CEO Destro sticks out his hand and Saint Joey stares up at the hole again thinking...
Ice Cold Thug
Ice Cold Thug

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Joey Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Joey looked at Destro, before looking down at his hand. He turned away, lifting the microphone to speak.

Saint Joey: "As the saying goes... an enemy of my enemy is a friend! I'm a smart man, I know when a deal is a good deal. CEO, I accept! Here's to gold!"

He turned, forcefully shaking Destro's hand as he throws the microphone to his side.
Saint Joey
Saint Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  ShootingStar Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:32 pm

The arena booms with the sound of thunder. Shooting Star by Air Traffic start plays in the background. ShootingStar is seen under the Titan Tron where there is a shower of sparks. He starts walking towards the ring with a microphone in hand as 4 stars come crashing down at each ring post. You can hear eWo chants from the crowd.

ShootingStar: Hey!!! Wait a minute...

The crowds cheers.

ShootingStar: I've known Big Buzzman for a long time... and I'm not going to let an arrogant, so called "Saint" to just show up and claim the championship without taking me on. I know if you become champion I wouldn't be proud of you or myself and neither would all these wonderful people in the crowd.

More cheers from the crowd.

ShootingStar turns around and starts walking back.
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Joey Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:04 am

Joey looks around angrily as the audience support his enemy.

Saint Joey: "'So called Saint?'"

When ShootingStar began to walk away, Joey snapped. He gritted his teeth and began to yell.

Saint Joey: "How DARE YOU! YOU don't walk away from ME!! I turn my back on YOU!! I'M SAINT JOEY, DAMN IT!! YOU WANT A FIGHT, STARMAN, YOU'VE GOT ONE!! YOU, ME, IN THIS RING RIGHT HERE!! WHAT DO YOU SAY, HUH?"

Joey began to furiously pace as he awaited a further response.
Saint Joey
Saint Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  ShootingStar Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:37 am

The crowd goes silent awaiting an answer.

ShootingStar turns around.

ShootingStar: Of course I'll fight you right now.

The crowd erupts in cheers.
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 am

OoC: I like this roleplay. It will be completely on the 2nd show (4th october).
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down