[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld title part 2

2 posters

[LHW] :: Roleplay :: Ring

Go down

Underworld title part 2 Empty Underworld title part 2

Post  Ravenous Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 am

The eWo theme cames on and out walks "The Monster" Ravenous.Mixed cheers and boos as he steps into the ring over the top rope.He proudly displays his oversized eWo shirt for the fans.The music cuts off as Ravenous grabs a mic.

Ravenous:I stand before everyone here tonight ready to fight.Buzzman Brother I'm ready and wanted to go for the next round to get my title back.It's like I told you already Buzzman,I will destroy anyone in the way I will get my title back.So brother just sent my target on out here so we can get on with the plans for next week.
Ravenous
Ravenous

Back to top Go down

Underworld title part 2 Empty Re: Underworld title part 2

Post  Deisle Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 am

A semi horn blows and the D blues comes over the PA.Big Daddy walks out onto the stage in full wrestling wear.Mixed reactions from the cowrd as he makes his way to the ring.Some hoping that they were going to see the two biggest men in the LHW going at it.Deisle steps over the top rope and come stright over to Ravenous face to face.

Mike Young:My god look at that.Big D has to look at someone...that's saying something.

Deisle reaches his hand out for the mic as he steps back and smile.Ravenous looks abit confused but hands over the mic to the eWo leader.

Deisle:How's it going Brother?It's alright man I'm not fighting you here tonight.You see Buzzman and I recruited you and you've had our backs but....I really havn't had yours seeing how I had my own plans and that's not how the eWo works.So tonight I'm going to be in your coner when you beat up...whoever it is.

That said Deisle steps over the top and goes stand by the accounce table.
Deisle
Deisle

Back to top Go down