[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want something......

3 posters

[LHW] :: Roleplay :: Ring

Go down

I want something...... Empty I want something......

Post  Bad Pie Guy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 am

A series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Bad pie guy makes his way to the ring

Bad Pie Guy gets into the ring and pulls out a custom Microphone

Bad Pie Guy: Good Evening ladies and gentelman(Crowd cheers) I will stop my search for Buzzman to address the LHW fans...now, who here saw the PPV( The crowd cheers) Well if you did you saw well eWo do what eWo does. Now I saw Deisle win gold. Deisle, Star, Panfa, come out here and lets try to get eWo back in the Ring.(Bad Pie guy waits in the ring)
Bad Pie Guy
Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

I want something...... Empty Re: I want something......

Post  Deisle Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm

The hard rock music of the eWo comes over the pa.Out on the stage walks the 7 foot Haunted champion and Shootingstar. The pair walk to the ring,Star slideing uder the bottem as Deisle steps over.Both walk over to Pie Guy with smiles on their faces and shake his hand and give out a brotherly hug.

Deisle:It's good to finally have the band back together.You speck about the last PPV Pie and you're right.We did what we do best and only the way we can do it.Dooms Day thought being a monster is enough to best us but he was shown that he was wrong.Oh and thanks again Pie for helping out at the PPV.I like the flower trick you showed Dooms Day.
Deisle
Deisle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Pie Guy Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 am

Bad Pie Guy: thanks, now I have a question. Who should I face to get some championship gold. Loguns, Mezzanotte Marauder, Captain M......maybe you.(Crowd cheers)
Bad Pie Guy
Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Deisle Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am

Deisle:Well brother,That's more up to Buzzman than myself.I know Cap M is out of the question.I myself think it'd be great to have the eXtreme Demons Championship back in the eXtreme World order.I also have grown tired of playing nice cause of not trying to hurt the show for Buzzman.But the punks in the back had forgotten who we are and what we do.After the PPV we once again showed all you punks what happens.Dooms Day attack one of us and the brotherhood came for pay back.He was just the first of many to be broken.The eWo is returning to it's roots.Examples will be made.

mixed reactions come from the cowrd.
Deisle
Deisle

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 am

"You're going down" starts to play and the general manager appears under the titan tron, wearing a black armani suit.

Big Buzzman: "Well, I've came back from vacations and what did I find? ... A path of destruction in the backstage area."

Bad pie guy shrugs his shoulders.

Big Buzzman: "Bro, you know that you'll pay the renovation with your salary, don't you!?"

The clown nods with a reasonable facial impression.

Big Buzzman: "Whatever... forget about it. I wanted to change some things since last november."

The general manager begins to laugh, walking straight to the ring.

Big Buzzman: "It's nice to have you back, partner. Since Jeff is a little busy the last time, I see a chance to reunite an old devilish tag team you should know better then anybody else in here. But first I want to pick up what Deisle said. Pie, let's take back the eXtreme Demons Championship to the most dominant stable in LHW... the eXtreme World order!"
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Pie Guy Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 am

Bad Pie Guy: Nhahahahahahaha.....awesome. The bands back together. one of the most dominate tag teams are back together. There is just two things missing. diesle, Star, Buzzman, know what they are
Bad Pie Guy
Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Deisle Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 am

Deisle:Welll.......

He point to the stage area and out walk 6 beautiful women dressed classy.

Deisle:I brought the girls Pie.Now it's your turn.
Deisle
Deisle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Pie Guy Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 am

Bad Pie Guy: way ahead of you

Bad Pie Guy pulls out a remote control, on it a big red button. he pushes the button. something roles out on the stage....its...its...its...a pie. not just any pie, a huge big, bigger than a bulldozer, that pie rolles onto the stage(its on a flat surface with wheels at the bottom)
Bad Pie Guy
Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

[LHW] :: Roleplay :: Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum