[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Places And Old Friends

2 posters

Go down

New Places And Old Friends Empty New Places And Old Friends

Post  Beerkilla Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am

Beerkilla can be seen backstage in his lockeroom, he sits in the room and thinks about all the things he did to get him to the best fed in wrestling. All the battles he has fought and all the drunking nights of bar fights and big dreams.
-
BEERKILLA:"Man it feels good to be on top, and to have my old freinds here form the the old days. Thos where dark days where I learned to master my drunken style."
-
Beerkilla walks to his fridge see a 30 pack of PSYCHO BREW , he thinks to himself I need to keep up my tolerance. Then grabs the 30 pack drinking all 30 beers executing a LEGENDARY Beerkilla.
-
BEERKILLA:"Aaah...Now that I got my swagger on im going to see what the rest of the my LHW friends are up to. I miss partying with , Big Daddy Cool Deisle , ShootingStar and my new boss Buzzman."
-
Beerkilla goes to open his door and thos 30 beers kick in, he has a cocky smile on his face and thos crazy eyes he gets when hes hammered kicks in. He looks down the hallway and sees its dark and looks much diffrent then it did when he came in his lockeroom to train.
-
New Places And Old Friends 1zo9q9g
-
BEERKILLA:"Weee.. Hehe man I need to drink more all this paperwork of getting signed and makeing money and no drinking."
-
He gives him self a smack in the face and feels like hes back in his A Game Swagger. Walks to Big Daddy Cool Deisle's room and knocks no answer , then ShootingStars no answer ...Then sees a dark star on a door farther down the hall.
-
BEERKILLA:"Buzzman my new boss hes all ways working hes got to be there."
-
Beerkilla knocks and the door creaks open, he walks in goes to the fridge grabs a brew. Then makes himself at home and just kicks back.
-
BEERKILLA:" Hey ,hey, hey! Buzzman where you at I hear yeah in here whats up boss man!"

Beerkilla

Back to top Go down

New Places And Old Friends Empty Re: New Places And Old Friends

Post  Big Buzzman Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

The general manager is standing between some racks in a corner of his office, filing away the newest contract signed with his old friend Beerkilla, when he hears somebody entering the room.

Big Buzzman: "Who is this?"

When Big Buzzman leans around the rack he sees Beerkilla with a brew in his hand.

Big Buzzman: "Ah, bud... good to see you. I wanna talk to you about your debut match tonight. You know... I thought about the good old days, when we fought in EBW. Well, you've always beaten me down like Mike Tyson against Seth Green, but I just want to welcome you to LHW with a match against an old friend. How about that, partner?"

Big Buzzman steps to his desk and sits down, asking Beerkilla to do the same.
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down