[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screwed

2 posters

Go down

Screwed Empty Screwed

Post  Bubba Williams Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 am

We find Bubba Williams walking backstage and he looks pissed. He pushes a backstage worker out of his into the wall. Finally he makes it to the door of the General Manager Big Buzzman. He opens the door suddenly and barges into the office. He looks at Big Buzzman who looks up at him.

Bubba:"Yeah so what I didn't knock. I got issues with your boy Ravenous. Seems he is not man enough to cash in his title shot when I am at full strength. Seems he wants to wait until I've had a match and then come in and take my title. But tonight I fix that problem because tonight I am full strength and tonight I demand my rematch for my title."

With that Bubba puts his hands on Big Buzzman's desk and seems to wait to see what he has to say.
Bubba Williams
Bubba Williams

Back to top Go down

Screwed Empty Re: Screwed

Post  Big Buzzman Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm

The general manager shakes his head barely appreciable.

Big Buzzman: "Bubba, Bubba, Bubba... you wanna tell me that you've got screwed at WARmageddon? Well, Ravenous also had a hard match before he came down to take your title away. He fought in a tag team match against one of the best teams here in the living hell, while you only had beat K-Ness, who is - just like you said - not worthy to hold the Underworld Championship."

Big Buzzman takes a look on the current match card for Hell's Portal before he continues.

Big Buzzman: "But I think you are right. A rematch against Ravenous would be a great idea to start our third season..."
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubba Williams Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 am

Bubba looks at Big Buzzman before continuing.

Bubba:"You know I would tell you how I got screwed by your boy who got me right after match not the other way around but whatever. Because tonight I fix the problem and your boy Ravenous goes down and I get my title back."

With that Bubba turns and begins to walk out of the office.

ooc can end there or you can stop me bb
Bubba Williams
Bubba Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Big Buzzman: "Bubba!"

Bubba Williams stops and turns around on the doorsill.

Big Buzzman: "Good luck, man! You'll need it."

The general manager puts a devilish smile on his face and which just turns down when Bubba leaves the office, slamming the door shut.
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum