[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

msm vs Marc Müller

5 posters

Go down

msm vs Marc Müller Empty msm vs Marc Müller

Post  msm Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:44 am

Marc Müller enters the ring with a microphone in his hand

Crowd is silent

Marc Müller: Hey everybody, do you remember my last match?

The crowd starts BOOing

Marc Müller: Really? Man that match was freaking awesome. If you don't remember it, you really know nothing about Wrestling at all.

The crowd BOOs even louder

Marc Müller: Alright, never mind. If you don't remeber it and if you don't already know how good i am...

Crowd is getting silent

Marc Müller: ahh.. you see? When it comes to proving you're getting excited. Truly, I also like it. During the last show we've seen a new star rising: msm!

The crowd is getting exited as msm has become after his last match wrestler who likes brutality

Marc Müller: So you like this coward? He ain't nothing! Do you hear me?

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves
msm makes his way to the ring

Crowd cheers up msm

Marc Müller: My, my! If this ain´t our little wrestler who is scared of fair fights.

MSM: what you talking about man?

Marc Müller: You better listen to me carefully, because i won't repeat myself.

MSM: Just talk fast, I don't wanna loose my time

The crowd BOOs as they don't like talking segments (because they dont like talking, they prefer fight.. but we can cut this)

Marc Müller: I've seen what you have done recently and all i have to tell you is: you are coward!

msm looks kinna suprised

MSM: Are you out of your mind?

Marc Müller: Marc Müller: Let me finish! Firstly I approve Houses behaviour. However I wish he would be a little better. You see making your Trademark Move after his match, what is more he lost this match, was an act of cowardness.

Crowds almost felt asleep

MSM: Man shut up, I don't wanna listen to a man who knows nothing about real fights. If you wanna prove me that I'm a coward then fight me! If you don't then I'm not gonna listen to you any more.

When the crowd heard "Fight" it instantly awakes

Marc Müller: Sounds interesting but are you good enough to challange Marc Müller?

MSM: Have you seen how House was screaming? Have you seen the pain in his eyes? If yes you will feel the same, if not you better start to get off my face

MSM leaves the ring to get ready for the match

Marc Müller: He doesn't know it yet, but this gonna be the begininng of his destruction.

Marc Müller leaves the ring as well

Figured out together with Marc Müller. If you see mistake feel free to write

P.S. Marc feel free to edit itl

Last edited by msm on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
msm
msm

Back to top Go down

msm vs Marc Müller Empty Re: msm vs Marc Müller

Post  anth0r Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 pm

i found "some" mistakes so i´ll repost it here. feel free to use it if you like it.

The crowd is silent
The crowd starts BOOing
Marc Müller: Really? Man that match was freaking awesome. If you don't remember it, you really don't know anything about Wrestling at all.
Marc Müller: Alright, never mind. If you don't remeber it and if you don't already know how good i am...
The crowd is getting silent [why should the crowd care if marc is a heel?]
Marc Müller: ahh.. you see? When it comes to proving you're getting excited. Truly, I also like it. During the last show we've seen a new star rising: msm!
The crowd is getting exited as msm has become a wrestler who likes brutality
It seems like a thunder has just stroke!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves

The Crowd cheers msm
Marc Müller: My, my! If this ain´t our little wrestler who is scared of fair fights.
MSM: What you talking about man?
MSM: Just talk fast, I don't wanna loose time
The crowd BOOs as they don't like talking segments [why?]
Marc Müller: I've seen what you have done recently and all i have to tell you is: you are coward!
msm looks kinna suprised
Marc Müller: Let me finish! Firstly I approve Houses behaviour. However I wish he would be a little better. You see making your Trademark Move after his match, what is more he lost this match, was an act of cowardness. [I don´t get it(i haven´t changed it)] Moreover your match against House wasn't even interesting.
The crowd almost fell asleep
MSM: Man shut up, I don't wanna listen to a man who knows nothing about real fights. If you wanna prove me that I'm a coward then fight me! If you don´t then I'm not gonna listen to you any more.
Marc Müller: Sounds interesting but are you good enough to challange Marc Müller?
MSM: Have you seen how House was screaming? Have you seen the pain in his eyes? If yes you will feel the same, if not you better start to get off my face. Just remember that you are the person who enter the hell, not me. i that's for your wish [hall/hell? i dont understand what you want to express]
Marc Müller: He doesn't know it yet, but this gonna be the begininng of his destruction.
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  msm Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Crowd is silent

The crowd starts BOOing

Marc Müller: Really? Man that match was freaking awesome. If you don't remember it, you really know nothing about Wrestling at all.

Crowd is getting silent

The crowd is getting exited as msm has become after his last match wrestler who likes brutality

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!

Crowd cheers up msm

MSM: what you talking about man?

MSM: Just talk fast, I don't wanna loose my time

The crowd BOOs as they don't like talking segments (because they dont like talking, they prefer fight.. but we can cut this)

msm looks kinna suprised

Marc Müller: Marc Müller: Let me finish! Firstly I approve Houses behaviour. However I wish he would be a little better. You see making your Trademark Move after his match, what is more he lost this match, was an act of cowardness.

Crowds almost felt asleep

MSM: Man shut up, I don't wanna listen to a man who knows nothing about real fights. If you wanna prove me that I'm a coward then fight me! If you don't then I'm not gonna listen to you any more.

MSM: Have you seen how House was screaming? Have you seen the pain in his eyes? If yes you will feel the same, if not you better start to get off my face

Already edited, thanks for advice. Sorry for mistakes but i was tired writing it, but i wanted to post it as fast as i could. If you still see any mistakes or anything wrong feel free to tell
msm
msm

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc M Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Marc Muller: I’m coming here to thank you for cheering me up during last show. Thanks very much. But without your help I could do the same...

Crowd starts to scream and hates him.
Marc Muller: I’m not talking that you did it wrong, this was just too easy. As I said MSM can’t do anything just talking and talking. He is coward as well and cannot win in fair fight.
Msm enters the ring
The Crowd is happy and cheers for him
MSM: Geez.. I’m listening to you and I want to vomit… You say that you won last match, that it wasn’t hard to win with me… but would you do it once again?
Marc Muller: You wanna be beaten once again? Don’t joke, you are too weak
MSM: Alright, I’ll tell you what I’ve done last time
Marc Muller: You gonna say that it was fault of bad luck? Or because of me cheating?
MSM: No, no, no. I’ll tell you. You see.. I LET YOU WIN
Crowd is booing as loud as they can
MSM: You don’t believe? So tell me: why didn’t you see any my finisher? Any trademark move? I just let him win
Marc Muller: You didn’t do any because I didn’t let you do it.. If I good remember you wanted to make Crushing Lock and I blocked it
MSM: <laughing> Man this move you could never block.. I specially made it slow so that you could block it… and right you did it, but does this prove anything?
Marc Muller: Soon you gonna tell that from now on you will lose all the time?
MSM: Hm.. you see I made it because at this league no-one can beat me, so it would be boring if I would win always. Luck wanted that I let you beat me.
The Crowd screams "MSM, MSM"
Marc Muller: Yeah right..
MSM: OK, you don’t believe me? So how about today we gonna fight in Submission Match? You “made” me tap out and now today you gonna tap out and scream like as loud as you can
The Crowd cries " You will tap, you will tap!"
Marc Muller: You’ll see it Coward…

Marc Muller: This idiot have morbid imagination…

Marc M

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm

before the last fight msm was a face...is he now a heel too or why is the crowd booing him?
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  msm Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 pm

i think that i'm tweener but from my sentences i dont really think that i would be heel <thinking>

Marc Muller: I came out here tonight to thank you for cheering me up during the last show MSM. Thanks very much, without your help it wouldn't be the same...

Crowd starts to heckle loudly and jeer.

Marc Muller: The match was too easy, As I said MSM is all talk, he can't compete against an athlete like me! He is nothing but a coward and cannot win a fair fight.

Msm enters the ring

The Crowd is cheering wildly for him

MSM: Geez.. listening to you is making me want to vomit… You say that our last match was too easy, you say I'm all talk, and a coward but would you do it once again?

Marc Muller: You want to be beaten again? Don’t joke, you are not in my league

MSM: Well you see Marc, it isn't like that at all, and I have something to tell you about our last match...

Marc Muller: Oh let me guess, you are going to say, that it was bad luck, or maybe I cheated somehow, is that it???

MSM: No, no, no. I’ll tell you. You see... actually I LET YOU WIN

The arena grows silent as the crowd digests this new information

MSM: You don’t believe me? So answer me this... why didn’t you see any of my finishing moves? Any trademark move? why did the match seem so EASY as you put it

Marc Muller: You didn’t do any because you were unable to do them.. I had your number and stopped you everytime!

MSM: <laughing> Man you are living in a dream world.. I allowed you to block some of my moves, to boost your ego, and it obviously worked, had I really wanted to beat you, I would have done so!

Marc Muller laughs to himself in the ring and doesn't beleive MSM

MSM: I chose you as an example Marc, you see... noone can beat me in this federation, I am the best in the world, though I also understand that I can't win everytime... That would be boring! You was just lucky that I chose you to be the one to win...

The Crowd screams "MSM, MSM"

Marc Muller: Yeah right..

MSM: OK, you don’t believe me? how about a rematch, but this time its going to be a Submission Match? You “made” me tap out and now I will show you the meaining of pain! you are gonna tap out, you are going to scream, and scream louder than you have ever screamed before

The Crowd cries " You will tap, you will tap!"

Marc Muller stops laughing in the ring

Marc Muller: As I said you are all talk MSM, lets see what you got!!!
msm
msm

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Hmm, either marcs post was already edited or i have alzheimer. Well, whatever

The action´s dont always tell if your heel or face. Look at Jeff Hardy, who is a complete jerk and is doing heelish stuff all the time but is still a face. Or CM Punk, who just got Festus away from drugs but still gets boo´d because he is a heel.
So when the crowd boo´s msm when he tell´s that he let marc win it´s pure heel in my opinion. Heelish behaviour and boo´s from the crowd should be well-defined.

I think the new version is better. I like how the things turn out in this segment. Keep up the good work.
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Let me guess... the RP Marc wrote is for the second match between him and msm!?
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

https://livinghell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 pm

it certainly looks like it :>
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  msm Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Could this match be added to show on sunday? Or it will happen on next show?
msm
msm

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 pm

OoC: This sunday is full, next wednesday should be Panda/UnderYaxs vs. Captain M/msm!? Maybe msm vs. Marc on the PPV?
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  msm Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Alright, so maybe we should change it on Ultimate Submission Match? It could be more interesting
msm
msm

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:08 pm

OoC: Ultimate Submission is not buyable for rosters
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc M Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm

then a normal submission, or someone has a better idea?

Marc M

Back to top Go down

Post  anth0r Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

they could do the ultimate sub match before the ppv as they are in each others level range and you just copy it in. Is something like this possible?
anth0r
anth0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 pm

sure! if somebody has this match type.
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsday Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:40 pm

if not we could just split up a normal submission match to make it look like an ultimate sub match Smile
doomsday
doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  msm Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Of course I have Ultimate Submission Match type, so I guess that there won't be any problem Smile
msm
msm

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Then just do it and send me the match via PM... colored of course.
Big Buzzman
Big Buzzman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down