[LHW]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality

3 posters

Go down

do you agree

Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality I_vote_lcap100%Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality I_vote_lcap0%Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality Empty Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality

Post  The Shadow Ninja Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 am

Okay people i have spoken to BB and he agrees we need at least 1-2 role plays out of everyone weekly those who are role playing good job keep it up Smile also those who decide to not abide by this BB has agreed will not have a contract at the end of the season if you do not role play you do not deserve the fans nor the fantaeuros you gain from this federation.

Okay now toward the Role plays that are being finished to everyone who is not very good at English www.Google.com
search Google translate from there click your language click change your language to English type your role play if there is any errors in your role play Me,BB, or MAC would be glad to fix this and if they don't have the time I will fix it for them if need be ill help out as much as possible.

Now to the people who are role playing that know English use proper grammar use spell check if need be right click the words that have red squiggles under them use color bold peoples names places important things do not use color and italicize sentences that you are doing something or something is happening also the color black should not be used in shows as it does not come up very well in the show and will be very hard to read for our show viewers.

Example 1.bold The Shadow Ninja:Welcome to The Dojo.

Example 2.Italicize *A Black limo pulls into the parking lot*

you don't have to add color to the sentences stating you are doing something or something is happening.[edit]

to do this just click the colors in between the AA and A then pick your Color then type in between the 2 colors it says.

To do the bold you simply click the B to the far left after you pick the color then type the name of the person place or important thing then click it again.

To do the italicize you simply click the I to the right of the B then type what your doing whats going on then click the I again

also its best to click preview after you are finished and read what you have posted to check for any errors if there is no errors click send if there is just edit the errors then send the role play you guys need any help pm Me BB or MAC I'm willing to edit any role plays offer any tips anything just do your best and you will find that I will do my best to help you also use double spacing by simply pressing enter twice after you finished a sentence.

Last edited by The Shadow Ninja on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
The Shadow Ninja
The Shadow Ninja

Back to top Go down

Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality Empty Re: Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality

Post  The Shadow Ninja Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:12 am

I made this a poll to see if you think its too strict or if you agree with the idea it would help out the ratings to have more active role players.
The Shadow Ninja
The Shadow Ninja

Back to top Go down

Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality Empty Re: Role playing Activity and Role Playing Quality

Post  XeR0 Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:10 pm

i think this is a good idea but iam not really good at RP's so dont think the best of me ^^
XeR0
XeR0

Back to top Go down

Post  The Shadow Ninja Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 pm

no prob my friend ill do my best to help you because you are doing your best Smile
The Shadow Ninja
The Shadow Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  The Shadow Ninja Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 pm

its currently 5-0 that yes we should follow these rules and so topic is finished so i'm going to end the poll
The Shadow Ninja
The Shadow Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  M.A.C. Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 am

I will edit this a little later Shadow, but for now I'll state it.

All colors (except black) are generally fine for RP's. That's only because we use a different background for Segments than we do the actuall matches. (The segment background is black and the matches white).

Usually, I try to use the (**) symbols for actions that happen in RP's, but apparently one of my counterparts likes it better to take those out and just use white words for actions. For those of you that cannot RP that well or need help, post your RP as best as you can. It's the thought that counts! Someone else should be able to help you out in different areas ...
M.A.C.
M.A.C.
Admin

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/new/index2.html

Back to top Go down

Post  The Shadow Ninja Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am

im 2 fast for u my long time friend Smile
The Shadow Ninja
The Shadow Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  M.A.C. Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 am

Also, it's best to write in one color ... because too many colors gets distracting for some people.

(i.e.):

M.A.C.: "I challenge you to a match!"

rather than:

However, this usage is fine:

M.A.C.
M.A.C.
Admin

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/new/index2.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down